Tuesday 29 June 2010

Edfest - Day 5

My champagne binge followed by crabsticks and Pot Noodle has given me a right cunting belly-ache.

MY SON MY SON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? (US) Werner Herzog

Fucking hell!

What the fuck was going on in this worm's nest of a film. It's produced by that David Lynch guy so was as weird as a radiator at a picnic.

It had Chloe Svegningyfhcgygflg or whatever her fucking name is but I like her loads.

I is thinking I am well thick coz I didn't get it what was going on so I threw popcorn every now and again at a bald man a few rows in front of me. Hehe he never knew it was me and he kept looking round. I've got an innocent face, and tits to die for.

Highs
Who?

Lows
What?


I saw loads of short films for the rest of the day and I can't be arsed to review them. Some of them were wanky beyond belief.

Barbarella x

No comments:

Post a Comment