Saturday 26 June 2010

Edinburgh International Film Festival - Day 2

Hangover finally gone but had to get up well early to make sure I got good tickets.

SNOWMAN'S  LAND (foreign)


For fuck’s sake this is another foreign film but luckily they didn’t speak massively so it was all right. 

This is about 2 rubbish assassins and was quite funny. One of them is quite fit too. It’s set somewhere foreign where there’s lots of snow, hence the name. There's quite a bit of killing and some torture.

Highs
It made me laugh

Lows
Fucking 9am to watch a press screening!






HUGE (UK) directed by Ben Miller

This film is about two comedians that are a bit shit trying to make it huge.

I thought this was gonna be good because I like Ben Miller, but do you know what? It’s shit. It didn’t really seem to go anywhere and the two characters really got on my tits.

I’m no film expect or nuffink, but there weren’t a subplot.

I got a bit bored and started thinking about bums and amputees.

Highs
It starred Michelle Ryan who was one of the Slater sisters in Eastenders.

Lows
It starred Michelle Ryan who was one of the Slater sisters in Eastenders.



CHERRY TREE LANE (UK) starred some unknowns

Fuck me, another shit film! This was worse than 'Huge' though.

It’s about a really cunty middle class couple who get attacked in their home by some cunty teenagers, who were mostly black so I it's also well racist, like my Uncle Derek.

The woman gets raped too but she’s such a cunt you don’t really care about her. 

It weren’t exactly cinematic and might as well have been a radio or cunting stage play.

Highs
Found 50p on the floor on the way in

Lows
Fucking pile of shit

Barbarella x

No comments:

Post a Comment