Tuesday 31 August 2010

CHERRY TREE LANE (UK) by Paul Andrew Williams

an annoying middle-class cunt getting attacked by hoodies

It’s mean't to be about a normal middle class couple, but they are actually a right couple of cunts. Thankfully though they get attacked in their home by some cunty teenagers as an act of revenge because their son is also a cunt. The teenagers were mostly black so I it's also well racist, just like my Uncle Derek who calls black people nig-nogs. I've given up telling him off, some people just can't be changed.

Anyway, I didn't really like Cheery Tree Lane to be honest, right. It weren’t exactly cinematic and might as well have been a radio or a cunting stage play.

The woman gets raped, but she’s such a cunt you don’t really care about her.

It made me angry. Afterwards I wanted to kick a pigeon, but I didn't.

Highs
Found 50p on the floor on the way in

Lows
Fucking pile of shit

Barbarella x

No comments:

Post a Comment