Tuesday 10 August 2010

Skeletons Review (UK) 2010

This is a well funny film and it made me laugh. Basically it’s about these two guys, right, and they go around people’s houses and flush out the skeletons in their closets forever so that they can get on with life without worrying that those bony Victoria Beckhams are gonna creep up on them.

It's like proper imaginative and original right, and loads better than all that crap that working title, the arse crack of the British film industry, usually churn out.

I wish I could hire these guys to flush my skeletons away, but it would probably take a week because of Uncle Jarvis and his sticky hands.

Highs
It touched my winkles with a feathery pancake and warmed my chilly biscuits.

Lows
There weren't any fit men in it. But I saw some cute bloke in the audience so we had a quick bunk up in the spastic toilet. That made up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment