Tuesday 28 June 2011

Edinburgh International Film Festival DAY 4


wanker

Charlie Casanova
This was like being raped in the ears by Fred West wearing a pineapple for a condom.

Pretentious self indulgent shite from planet WANK. It reminded me of that painful bout of Chlamydia I had back in 2004.
Basically, a bunch of unlikable knob jockeys hang out in a hotel and play cards, and the most unlikable of them all becomes more and more unlikable as he does lots of unlikable things. A truly unlikable film.

I’d rather put chillies in my eyes.

Highs: My feet finally dried out.

Lows: It made me want a bath like when I went to that tramp orgy in 1998.



 
The Last Circus (foreign)

There aren’t many things scarier than seeing a clown beat someone to death with a trombone. What more can I say! Quite an original story about revenge from a nerdy yet murderous clown.

The first half was brilliantly wacky but then it got too weird.

Highs: a clown in a dress kills half an army with a machete

Lows: I've lost one of the diamonds from my vajazzle. Gutted.

No comments:

Post a Comment